The Ultra Clay Towel er eitt clay hondklæði frá The Rag Company. Eitt clay bar krevur altíð eitt clay spray.
Nær skal man clay'a ein bil?
- Tað er ofta áðrenn eina bilpolering
- Tú hevur vaska bilin, men hann er ikki heilt glattur allíkavæl.
- Tú hevur onkrar asfaltplettir tú ikki fær av við nøkrum øðrum.
ALTÍÐ NÝT CLAY SPRAY
The Rag Company’s ULTRA Clay Bar gives detailing professionals and enthusiasts the ability to safely, quickly and easily decontaminate automotive paint, glass, plastic and moldings with proven, positive results when used with a quality clay lubricant such as Koch-Chemie’s Clay Spray or P&S’ Paint Gloss.
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
- Spray your preferred clay lubricant on a small section of the vehicle
- Gently rub the Ultra Clay Towel or Mitt over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
- Follow with Your Favorite Wax, Sealant, or move onto compound/polish
Prior to initial use rub the Ultra Clay Towel on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of the Ultra Clay Towel before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Towel.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING to remove surface contaminants.