THE RAG COMPANY Europe is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry.
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton Seals and Washers
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves
The IK FOAM Pro 2 Sprayers specifically manufactured for the generation of dry and long lasting foam. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). iK FOAM creates a groundbreaking and satisfying experience. Thanks to its precision and design you will be able to generate the foam that best suits your needs.
- Translucent tank with level indicator
- Base for greater stability
- Large opening easy filling
- Safety lock
- Safety valve with depressurisation option
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Ability to identify content via coloured caps
- Option of fitting other types of nozzles and accessories
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
The IK FOAM Pro 2:
Safety Release Valve: Set at 45 psi, Depressurizable
- Special nozzles: Fan Nozzle with Filter
- Total capacity: 64 Oz
- Usable capacity: 42 Oz
- Safety Lock Trigger Option
- Color-Coded Handle Tip for Chemical Identification and Extra Nozzle Storage
- Large Filling Mouth for No Splatter
- Protective Sleeve fro Valve Chamber Seal
- Liters/Min. 3 bar: 0.50 l/min. - 1 pint/min.
- Gross weight: 0.56 kg - 1.23 lbs.
- Net weight: 0.7 kg - 1.54 lbs.
- Three Color-Coded Mixer Adapters for 3 Different Types of Foam:
- Grey = Standard Foam
- Orange = Wet Foam
- Green = Dry Foam
|PRODUCTS WITH WHICH TO USE:
- OPTIMAL: Foaming Agents
- OPTIMAL: Detergents
- OPTIMAL: Shampoo
|SECTORS IN WHICH TO USE:
- Cleaning & Disinfection
- Automotive & Detailing