Tann nýggji Cyclone Bone mikrofibur vaskisvampurin er framleiddur úr bestu fibur góðsku. Talan er um eitt 70/30 fibur blend úr nógv eftirspurda koreansku góðskuni.
Hetta ger, at líkindi fyri at fáa vaskiskøvir í bilin minkar sera nógv ímun til tann vanliga svampin/bust.
Hann er 25,4cm x 16cm x 7,6cm til støddar, ið er perfekt til bilvaskið.
The CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Sponge:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Microfiber Material and Foam Padding: Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash or Optimum No Rinse (ONR): Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company’s CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle Hand Wash/Rinse Highly Recommended (Certain Types of Wash Machines with Aggressive Agitators/Cycles Can Damage Any Type of Wash Mitt, Pad, or Sponge). Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners) and Hang to Air Dry. OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar or Effective All-Purpose Cleaner (example: Optimum Power Clean) to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
After the wash, the sponge may become more pliable.
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
NOTE: If Microfiber Seam is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Foam Padding has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators/Cycles (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.